Book Heather Carpenter, Ph.D. and Tera Wozniak Qualls, M.P.A. authors of The Talent Development Platform: Putting people first in social change organizations for your upcoming conference, course, workshop, or online event.
Would you like to invite Heather or Tera to speak at your next conference, course, workshop, or online event?
They have worked successfully with small groups, cohorts, and large audiences, including foundations, nonprofits, universities, infrastructure organizations, and associations.
When you book Tera or Heather as speakers, your group will not only be motivated to improve their personnel management practices, but institute new team structures and systems that improve returns on all your work. They are committed to serving your audience and helping make sure your organization looks good in the process!
Download Heather and Tera’s full Speaker Packet to get an idea of common workshops they present, as well as pricing.
Most Popular Speaking Topics
- Achieve Your Goals with Talent Strategies: Implement tools to improve retention, harness employee learning, and increase productivity
- The Future of Nonprofit and Philanthropic Leadership
- Engaging Volunteers and Donors More Deeply in Your Mission
- Put Your People First for Greater Returns
- Fund Your Own People
- Using Social Media Effectively to Create and Maintain a Culture of Philanthropy
- Investing in Grantees: Strengthening their Talent and Returns on their Work
- Put Your People First: Our Story
- Nonprofit Professionals Network Grand Rapids
- Cottey College Women’s Leadership Symposium
- Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership at Rice University
- Nonprofit, Community, and Leadership Initiative at University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Dorothy A. Johnson Center for Philanthropy at Grand Valley State University
- Nonprofit Management Center Permin Basin at John F. Kennedy University
Additionally, we have conducted 50+ conference presentations across the United States.